Main Article Content
When a person comes to the world, he tries to lead a healthy life, every rest to be healthy. If a person is not healthy, then the work that he planned will be difficult to carry out. For this reason, scientists and writers from ancient times paid special attention to a healthy lifestyle in their works. Among such works, Abdurahman Jami's Rashhas also touched upon this topic separately.
- 1. “Rashha is a word from the Arabic language, meaning a drop, a leaky liquid. In his work “Rashahot”, Fakhruddin Ali Safi noted that the words of wisdom spoken by the teachers of great Pir in the teaching of Naqshbandiya are drops of rashha - Obi life, and that each of these words is life-giving.
- 2. Fakhruddin Ali Safiy. Rashahot: (Obi hayot tomchjilari): historical and educational work (Tabdil and so’ngso’z o’rnida: M. Hasani, dictionary, author and editor in charge of the post: B.Umrzoq; Institute of Oriental Studies named after Abu Rayhon Beruni of the Academy of sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. –
- 3. Encyclopedia of Medieval Oriental Scholars. Samarkand: 2016. - p. 353.
- 4. Coşan Esad M. Mehmed Zahıd Kotku. – Istanbul: ―Server ıletışım, 2009.–p. 166.
- 5. Atoullah Husseini. Badoyi'u-s-sanayi'. Translated from Persian by A.Rustamov. Tashkent:1981. –p.213.
- 6. https://president.uz/en/lists/view/2042Monuments to Alisher Navoi and Abdurahman Jami have been opened in Dushanbe. 27.09.2018
- 7. Abdurahmon Jomi. Osor. Jildiyakum. Fotihat ush-shabab. Devoni avval. –Dushanbe: Irfon, 1986. –560 s.
- 8. Abdurahmon Jomi. Osor. Jildi haftum. Xotimat ul-hayot. Devoni solis. –Dushanbe: Irfon,1986. –544 s.