Main Article Content
The article examines the use of comparative analysis in teaching foreign language grammar using the English perfect as an example. On the one hand, such an analysis will reveal the history of the studied grammatical form's emergence and development, as well as the evolution of its semantics and the identification of its diachronic primary meaning; on the other hand, such an analysis will reveal the history of the studied grammatical form's emergence and development, as well as the evolution of its semantics and the identification of its diachronic primary meaning. The main task of this method is to identify typologically similar phenomena in two languages, native and foreign, to formulate the universal meaning of perfection and, relying on similar peripheral phenomena of the native language, by comparing and contrasting to help students understand the essence of the studied grammatical category.
- 1. Ibragimova Dildora Shamsiddinovna. English for Specific Purposes/ Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government//. 2021. Vol 27 №5 p 754-758
- 2. Zurov A. M. Comparative method in the study and teaching foreign languages // Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University. N.I. Lobachevsky. 2012. No. 1 (2).S. 369-273.
- 3. Ibragimova D.Sh. APPLYING AUDIO LINGUAL METHOD IN ENGLISH LESSONS/Zayniyeva N.B//International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. 2020. Volume 24 Issue 4. p 2999-3002 https://10.37200/IJPR/V24I4/PR201412
- 4. Ibragimova Dildora Shamsiddinovna, & Raupov Kahramon Maxmudovich. (2021). Conventions as Metacommentary game engine. Middle European Scientific Bulletin,12.https://doi.org/10.47494/mesb.2021.12.530
- 5. Methods of teaching foreign languages in secondary school: textbook. / N. I. Gez, M. V. Lyakhovitsky, A. A. Mirolyubov Vyssh. shk., 1982.373 p.
- 6. Handbook of a foreign teacher language: ref. allowance / E. A. Maslyko, P. K. Babinskaya, A.F.Budko, S.I.Petrova. 9th ed., Erased. Minsk .: Higher school, 2004.522 p.
- 7. Kashkin VB Functional typology of perfect. Voronezh: Voronezh State University Publishing House, 1991.128 p.