Main Article Content
The article deals with the issues related to the problems of teaching English as a second foreign language (ESL). The process under study is complex and requires consideration of students’ linguistic experience and reliance on a comparative analysis of languages in contact in the learning process: English and the native language.
- 1. Akhmedova, M. (2020). Studying the problems of comparative literature in the context of distance learning
- 2. Barishnikov N.V. Metodika obucheniya vtoromu inostrannomu jaziku [Methods of teaching the second foreign language]. М.: Prosveshenie, 2018.
- 3. Dzhioeva A.R. Teoretiko-metodologicheskie i lingvisticheskie osnovi formirujushegosja uchebnogo mnogojazichija [Theoretical-methodological and linguistic foundations of developing educational multilinguism]. Vladikavkaz, 2020. 165 p.
- 4. Scherba L.V. O vzaimootnoshenijah rodnogo i inostrannogo jazikov [About interrelations of a mother tongue and a foreign language]. Jaziko-vaja sistema i rechevaja dejatel’nost’ [Language system and speech activity]. L., 2014. Р. 343.
- 5. https://bettercarenetwork.org/sites/default/files/2021-03/21-1.pdf