Main Article Content
This article highlights the role of multimedia tools (computer presentations, video, films) in English language teaching (ELT) as an effective way of teaching, combining cognitive activity and personal approach of students. The use of scientific and educational films simultaneously allows immersion in the language environment.
- 1. Dvoretskaya A.V, (2006). The main types of computer teaching aids. Moscow.
- 2. Susikaran, R. S. A., & Phil, M. (2013). The use of multimedia in English language teaching. Journal of Technology for ELT, 3(2), 1-15.
- 3. Rahmi, R. (2014). The used of multimedia in english language teaching. Getsempena English Education Journal, 1(2), 64-79.
- 4. Sattorova, Y. S. (2021). How to use of video films in the classroom. ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 11(4), 1733-1736.
- 5. Yulduz, S. (2021). Brief Evolution of Children’s Literature: From Folklore to Epic Novels. Бюллетень науки и практики, 7(4), 512-520.
- 6. Nazarova, Y. (2022). Storytelling in Foreign Language Teaching. European Multidisciplinary Journal of Modern Science, 6, 426-429.
- 7. Alimova, M. CULTURAL BRIDGES. 2019