Main Article Content
One of the main aspects of a language that has been the subject of intense discussion over the years is the grammar of a foreign language. Attitude to grammar determined the specifics of a particular method, principles and methods of teaching, what are the main approaches in teaching English grammar, what approaches are leading in modern conditions of teaching English and what are the main methods they are implemented. The history of teaching a foreign language show that the attitude to grammar determined the specifics of a particular method, principles and methods of teaching, especially at school.
- 1. Vitlin L. Modern problems of teaching the grammar of a foreign language // Foreign languages at school. 2020 (In Rus).
- 2. Galskova N.D., Gez N.I. Theory of Teaching Foreign Languages: Linguodidactics and Methods: Textbook for Students of Linguistic Universities and Faculty of Foreign Languages of Higher Pedagogical Educational Institutions. - M.: Publishing Center Academy, 2021 (In Eng).
- 3. Anvarova N.L. Elements of a communicative methodology for teaching English in secondary school // First of September. 2020 (In Rus).
- 4. Porshneva E.R., Spiridonova O.V. Grammatical concepts and methods of their construction in the study of a foreign language // Foreign languages at school. 2018 (In Eng).
- 5. Rustamova P.V. Integrative teaching of grammar: a study on the material of the English language // Foreign languages at school. 2020 (In Uzb).