Main Article Content
The findings of the study revealed that suggestopedia method significantly improves the performance of the learners. Thus, suggestopedia method could be an effective method to teach vocabulary to primary school pupils
suggestology, experiments, authoritative course, aims, highly positive attitude, teacher behaviors, materials.
How to Cite
A.Bakhromova, & M.Ergashev. (2022). Suggestopedia As an Important Method of Teaching Vocabulary. Central Asian Journal of Literature, Philosophy and Culture, 3(6), 91-93. Retrieved from https://cajlpc.centralasianstudies.org/index.php/CAJLPC/article/view/386
- 1. Bancroft, W. J. 1972. The psychology of suggestopedia or learning without Stress.
- 2. Approaches and Methods in Language Teaching. Jack C. Richards and Theodore S. Rodgers, 1986.
- 3. Suggestology and Suggestopedia. Theory and practice. G. Lozanov, 1978.
- 4. Sobirovich, M. I. (2022). Results of Consistent Classification of Lexemes. Middle European Scientific Bulletin, 24, 325-328. Retrieved from https://cejsr.academicjournal.io/index.php/journal/article/view/1336
- 5. Мадраҳимов, И. (1996). Ўзбек тилида сўзнинг серқирралиги ва уни таснифлаш асослари: Филол. фанлари номз дисс. автореф.
- 6. Sobirovich, M. I. (2021). A Word in Dichotomic Aspect. European Journal of Life Safety and Stability (2660-9630), 11, 67-69. Retrieved from http://ejlss.indexedresearch.org/index.php/ejlss/article/view/196