Main Article Content
The article deals with the analysis of the lexical and grammatical difficulties of the text, the activation of new lexical material and the control of understanding the information contained in the text, the creative discussion of the content of what has been read.
- 1. Bespalchikova E.V. "Teaching text analysis", IYaSh, No. 2, 2002
- 2. Calistra I.D. "Reading with previously removed difficulties in understanding", "Issues of teaching oral speech and reading in a foreign language."
- 3. Krupnik K.I. “On Teaching Reading Without Translation”, “Issues of Teaching Oral Speech and Reading in a Foreign Language”.
- 4. Aliyevna B. J. INTERPRETATION OF THE TERM NEOMYTHOLOGISM IN MODERN LITERATURE //Pindus Journal of Culture, Literature, and ELT. – 2021. – Т. 2. – С. 5-10. https://scholar.google.com/
- 5. Aliyevna B. J. Mythologism in Aman Mukhtar's Prose (By the Example of the Novel" The Man in Front of the Mirror") //EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF INNOVATION IN NONFORMAL EDUCATION. – 2022. – Т. 2. – №. 1. – С. 357-359. https://scholar.google.com/citations?view
- 6. Буранова Ж. А. ПОЭТИКА ПРОИЗВЕДЕНИЙ АНТУАНА ДЕ СЕНТ-ЭКЗЮПЕРИ //Гуманитарный трактат. – 2018. – №. 26. – С. 45-46. https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=ru&user=I0AD
- 7. Jamila B., Dilfuza S. Features of Mythologism in Timur Pulatov's Story" Possession. https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/344134-features-of- mytho