Main Article Content
The article discusses the linguistic analysis of artistic similes that are important in the text of a work of art. The scientific views of several scientists about similes are discussed. In linguistics, various opinions are given and explained about common and artistic similes and their peculiarities. On the example of Odil Yaqubov's work “Oqqushlar, oppoq qushlar…”, we draw similes into linguistic analysis.
- 1. Umurkulov B. Word in fiction. - Tashkent: Science, 1993. - 131 p.
- 2. Umurkulov B. Linguistic-stylistic formation bases of Uzbek artistic prose. Dissertation submitted for obtaining the degree of Doctor of Philological Sciences (DSs). - Tashkent, 2020. - 271 p.
- 3. Umurkulov Z. Erkin A'zam's word skills. - Tashkent: Turan zamin ziya. 2015. - 56 p. Dissertation written for a doctorate in philology. - Tashkent, 2005. - 237 p.
- 4. Rahmatullaev Sh. Phraseological dictionary of the Uzbek language. - T.: Teacher, 1978.
- 5. Makhmaraimova Sh. Cognitive aspect of theomorphic metaphor in the national linguistic image of the world. Dissertation written for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Philology. - Karshi, 2018. - 168 p.
- 6. Mahmudov N. About the linguopoetics of Abdulla Qahhor's stories. Uzbek language and literature. 1987. No. 4.
- 7. Mahmudov N. Linguistics of similes in Oibek's poetry. Uzbek language and literature, 1985. No. 6.