Main Article Content
Compound sentences with time adjuncts refer to syntactic constructions that present difficulties when studying them in schools with the Uzbek language of instruction.
The article examines complex sentences with subordinate tense, analyzes the differences in their expression in the Russian and Uzbek languages. Attention is drawn to the methodological techniques of studying these constructions in the lessons of the Russian language in the national school, methodological recommendations for the study of a complex sentence in the Uzbek school are offered.
- 1. Astrakhantseva M. V. Relations of simultaneity and different times in complex sentences with subordinate tense (using examples of texts by L. N. Tolstoy) [Text] // Actual issues of philological sciences: materials of the III International Scientific Conference (Kazan, October 2015). — Kazan: Buk, 2015. — P. 35-37. — URL https://moluch.ru/conf/phil/archive/176/8880/.
- 2. Babaytseva V.V., Maksimov L.Yu. Modern Russian in three parts. Part 3. Syntax. Punctuation. M.: Enlightenment, 1987. - 256 p.
- 3. Borisoglebskaya E.I., Gurchenkova V.P., Kurbiko A.E., etc. Russian language: A manual for university applicants - 4th ed., reprint. and additional -Mn.: Higher School, 1998. - 445 p.
- 4. Bortnikova T.G. Attitude to time as a reflection of ethnic consciousness. - Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art criticism. Questions of theory and practice. Tambov: Gramota, 2017. No. 5(79) C. 27-32.
- 5. Dubrovina M. E. THE ABSENCE OF TURKIC COMPOUND SENTENCES AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE INTERNAL STRUCTURE OF AGGLUTINATIVE LANGUAGES - Journal of Linguistic Research, Semiotics and Semantics of the RUDN Bulletin of the RUDN. Series: THEORY OF LANGUAGE. SEMIOTICS. SEMANTICS - 2017 - Vol. 8 - No. 3 - pp. 563-570 - http://journals.rudn.ru/semiotics-semantics.
- 6. Examples of subordinate clauses of time. Complex sentences with subordinate clauses of place and time. Lesson plan in the Russian language (grade 9) on the topic - https://ezoteriker.ru/en/primery-pridatochnyh-predlozhenii-vremeni-slozhnopodchinennye/.
- 7. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language Ushakov - access mode - https://slovar.cc/rus/ushakov/389141.html.
- 8. Guzev V.G. Experience in developing the theoretical foundations of the description of the Turkic functional syntax // Oriental studies. Philological research. Issue 27. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg University Publishing House, 2006.
- 9. Kovalevsky R.L. Language time: lexical and axiological aspects - Scientific and practical journal "Humanization of education" No. 4. 2013. - p. 57.
- 10. Musurmanova Yu.Yu. Studying a complex sentence in the lessons of the Russian language in the 9th grade with the Uzbek language of instruction (part 2). - Teacher of Uzbekistan – January 9, 2015.
- 11. Saparova S. Types of complex sentences from the point of view of functional relations between its parts // Young Scientist. — 2017. — No.31.
- 12. Valgina, N.S. Modern Russian: Syntax: Textbook. - 4th ed., ispr. — M.: Higher School, 2003.